Wednesday 5 August 2020

LeBron James' Debut Children's Book "I Promise" To Release August 11th

LeBron James book
LeBron James' is ready to debut his first children's book
(c) I Promise


I Promise is inspired by the LeBron James Family Foundation, the "I Promise Program" and the "I Promise School", all located in James' hometown Akron, Ohio.

"Books have the ability to teach, inspire and bring people together, that's why these books, and the opportunity to get children and parents reading together, mean so much to me.  Most importantly, we wanted to make sure these stories are one that every single kid can see themselves in. 'I PROMISE'  is powerful in that way and i can't wait for people to read it," James said in a statement.

The book is written by James and illustrated by New York Times bestselling artist Nina Mata. It will be released on August 11th.



Facebook   |   Instagram   |   Twitter   |  YouTube


#TheBingeStopBlogspotCom
#TheBingeStopNews2020

No comments:

Post a Comment